Saving a search on bikesales can help you easily generate your most used search terms with one click or tap via your bikesales member dashboard.
Saving a search on desktop
- Sign in to your bikesales account
- Next select the category and make of the vehicle and any other fields you wish to include that will help narrow down your bike search. Then click the green Search button.
- Once the results populate, you can click on the Save search button in the top left corner of the page. Then Name your search and click Save search. You also have the option of having your search results emailed to you.
To view your saved searches, hover the cursor over the top right corner of the page where your name appears and click on Saved Searches from the drop down menu.
Saving a search on the bikesales App
- Go to the bikesales App and select the Account tab located at the bottom of your screen.
- Sign into your bikesales account (if you haven’t already).
- Tap the Buy tab located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Search items
- Enter the relevant search criteria and then tap Show items.
- Next, select the Bookmark icon located in the top right corner of your screen.
- You are then able to name your search, turn on the Email and App alerts and then tap Save.
App users can view their saved search list by selecting the Saved tab located at the bottom of the screen or selecting the Searches button at the top of the screen.