It is beneficial to include your bikes VIN number on your biksales ad as this information is required in order for buyers to generate a bikefacts report.
A VIN is a Vehicle Identification Number and can be found of the right side of the steering head, it also appears on registration and insurance documents.
Adding VIN number to your ad on desktop
- Sign into your bikesales account
- Go to Manage Ads.
- Select the Edit your ad details tab.
- Scroll down to the Your bike details section and then type in your VIN and click Save.
Adding VIN number to your ad via the bikesales App
- Go to the bikesales App and select the Account tab.
- Sign in to your bikesales account (if you haven’t already).
- Tap the Sell tab located at the bottom of the screen then select Manage my ad.
- Select the edit button on the ad you wish to manage.
- Scroll down to the 'Vehicle Identification Number' field and enter your VIN
- Scroll down and tap 'submit changes' to save your changes.