With around 10,000 bikes online at any time on bikesales, we’ve made it easier for you to keep track of the ones you’re interested in. You can create a shortlist of items by using the Saved Items feature. Once you’ve found a particular item you like, simply click on the heart icon on the ad.
bikesales members can save up to 100 items to their list and view them across all devices anytime. If you have more than 100 items saved, you will not be able to access your Saved Items list.
To save Items or view your Saved Items list on desktop
- Sign in to your bikesales account
- Hover your mouse over your name on the top right corner and select Saved Items option from the drop down menu to view all the vehicles you have saved.
- To save a item to your list, enter the relevant search criteria and filter through the ads onsite.
- Select an item you’d like to save by clicking the heart icon below the vehicle’s photo on the results page.
- Also, if you click into a particular ad, you can also select the heart icon at the top of the page to save the item too.
To save items or view your Saved Items list on the bikesales App
- Go to the bikesales App and select the Account tab located at the bottom of your screen.
- Sign into your bikesales account (if you haven’t already).
- Tap the Buy tab located at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, tap Search Items and enter the relevant search criteria.
- Once you’re done, select Show Items to view all items online for sale.
- Tap the heart icon in the top right corner of the ad you wish to Save.
- To view your saved items list, tap the Saved tab located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Items button at the top of the screen and you will find your list.