With the Victorian state government announcing additional lockdown measures with stage 4 restrict...Read more
- I've logged in but I can't see my ads?
- My ad has been approved but I can't find my bike online?
- Ways you can improve your Ad Performance
- How to check your Ad Performance
- How to choose the right photos for your ad
- Why isn't my ad published online?
- ★ Victorian Sellers Guide to Stage-4 Restrictions
- ★ I’ve sold my bike. What do I need to do next?
- ★ Selling a bike under finance
- Video Rules
- What types of adverts are available on bikesales?
- Why can't I advertise my bike as 'Ride Away'?
- PayProtect FAQs
- Should I purchase a BikeFacts report?
- Should I purchase a RedBook Inspection?
- What is an Email Alert and how do I set one up?
- How do I save a search?
- Saving bikes and viewing your 'Saved Bikes' list
- ★ Specific advice for Victorian buyers
- ★ Buying second-hand amid COVID-19
- ★ How do I contact a seller?
- Buying a bike interstate
- My number has been locked
- I'm looking for a specific brand/model bike?
- My account is missing my ad/saved bikes, I logged-in using the Apple option
- I can’t see my ad or saved bikes in my account
- How can I change the email on my account?
- I forgot my password. What can I do?
- How can I change my password?
- How do I view or reply to messages?
- I'm a Dealer, how do I sign up / create an account?
- Learner Approved Motorcycle Scheme (LAMS)
- Contact bikesales
- Safety tips for sellers
- Safety tips for buyers
- What do I do if a seller seems suspicious?
- How to create a strong password
- How does bikesales keep me safe online?
- How do I report a scam?
- PayProtect outside carsales network
- Suspicious SMS from a seller
- Suspicious SMS from a buyer
- Suspicious Email enquiry from a buyer
- Phishing Scams and How to tell if an Email/SMS is really from bikesales
- Scammers Requesting 4-Digit bikesales SMS Code
Victorian Sellers Guide to Stage-4 Restrictions
I’ve sold my bike. What do I need to do next?
Congratulations! You’ve sold your bike but what next? This handy checklist will help you prepare ...Read more
Selling a bike under finance
Selling a bike under finance might be a bit tricky! So we hope we can clear up some of your main ...Read more
Specific advice for Victorian buyers
With the Victorian state government announcing additional lockdown measures, there are changes to...Read more
Buying second-hand amid COVID-19
How do you buy a used bike safely in the midst of a global COVID-19 pandemic? While the world...Read more
How do I contact a seller?
To protect our buyers and sellers, we do not display the phone numbers of private sellers unless ...Read more