Congratulations! You’ve sold your bike but what next? This handy checklist will help you prepare ...Read more
- What types of adverts are available on bikesales?
- What should I know before selling my bike?
- Do I need a roadworthy certificate to sell my bike?
- Video upload rules
- I've logged in but I can't see my ads?
- Why isn't my ad published online?
- What is a VIN?
- Why can't I advertise my bike as 'Ride Away'?
- How to choose the right photos for your ad
- ★ I’ve sold my bike. What do I need to do next?
- How do I remove my ad?
- How do I edit and update my ad?
- How do I temporarily remove or pause my ad?
- How do I reactivate or extend my ad?
- How do I edit the year or badge of my bike?
- ★ How do I contact a seller?
- Safety tips for buyers
- My number has been locked
- What do I do if a seller seems suspicious?
- Should I purchase a BikeFacts report?
- Should I purchase a RedBook Inspection?
- Buying a written-off vehicle
- How do I delete a saved search or saved bike?
- I'm a Dealer, how do I sign up / create an account?
- Learner Approved Motorcycle Scheme (LAMS)
- Contact bikesales
- My account is missing my ad/saved bikes, I logged-in using the Apple option
- I can’t see my ad or saved bikes in my account
- ★ Suspicious SMS from a buyer
- PayProtect outside carsales network
- Scam buyers asking you to pay freight costs
- Suspicious Email enquiry from a buyer
- How does bikesales keep me safe online?
- Phishing Scams and How to tell if an Email/SMS is really from bikesales
- How to become a bikesales member
- How can I change the email on my account?
- I forgot my password. What can I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How to create a strong password
- How do I deactivate my account?
I’ve sold my bike. What do I need to do next?
Selling a bike under finance
Selling a bike under finance might be a bit tricky! So we hope we can clear up some of your main ...Read more
How do I contact a seller?
To protect our buyers and sellers, we do not display the phone numbers of private sellers unless ...Read more
Suspicious SMS from a buyer
If you have received some suspicious SMS messages from a buyer who is pushy, yet cannot meet or ...Read more