Looking for ways to get in touch with bikesales? Here is everything you need to know about who yo...Read more
- I've logged in but I can't see my ads?
- My ad has been approved but I can't find my bike online?
- Ways you can improve your Ad Performance
- How to check your Ad Performance
- How to choose the right photos for your ad
- Why isn't my ad published online?
- What types of adverts are available on bikesales?
- Why can't I advertise my bike as 'Ride Away'?
- I’ve sold my bike. What do I need to do next?
- Selling a bike under finance
- What should I know before selling my bike?
- Do I need a roadworthy certificate to sell my bike?
- What is PayProtect & FAQs
- Should I purchase a BikeFacts report?
- Should I purchase a RedBook Inspection?
- What is an Email Alert and how do I set one up?
- How do I save a search?
- Saving bikes and viewing your 'Saved Bikes' list
- Buying a bike interstate
- How do I contact a seller?
- My number has been locked
- I'm looking for a specific brand/model bike?
- Buying a written-off vehicle
- What are Special Offers?
- How can I change the email on my account?
- I forgot my password. What can I do?
- How can I change my password?
- How do I view or reply to messages?
- How do I delete messages?
- Becoming a member on bikesales
- ★ Contacting bikesales
- I'm a Dealer, how do I sign up / create an account?
- Learner Approved Motorcycle Scheme (LAMS)
- Safety tips for sellers
- Safety tips for buyers
- What do I do if a seller seems suspicious?
- How to create a strong password
- How does bikesales keep me safe online?
- How do I report a scam?
- ★ Suspicious SMS from a seller
- ★ Suspicious SMS from a buyer
- ★ Suspicious Email enquiry from a buyer
- PayProtect outside carsales network
- Phishing Scams and How to tell if an Email/SMS is really from bikesales
- Scammers Requesting 4-Digit bikesales SMS Code
Suspicious SMS from a seller
If you are contacted by a seller who cannot meet or speak to you, and asks you to send them an em...Read more
Suspicious SMS from a buyer
If you are contacted by a buyer who cannot meet or speak to you, or who wants to proceed with a s...Read more
Suspicious Email enquiry from a buyer
False enquiries (also known as buyer scams) involve scammers posing as buyers acting interested i...Read more