If you’ve signed in to your bikesales account and can't see your ads in the dashboard, please fir...Read more
- How should I price my bike?
- What types of adverts are available on bikesales?
- What should I know before selling my bike?
- Do I need a roadworthy certificate to sell my bike?
- ★ I've logged in but I can't see my ads?
- How can I reorder the photos in my ad?
- How do I create an ad?
- Video upload rules
- Why isn't my ad published online?
- What is a VIN?
- ★ I’ve sold my bike. What do I need to do next?
- How do I edit the price?
- How do I remove my ad?
- How do I edit and update my ad?
- How do I temporarily remove or pause my ad?
- How do I reactivate or extend my ad?
- Government Charges
- How to sell you bike remotely
- Safe selling during COVID-19
- Selling a bike under finance
- ★ What can I do if the seller doesn't respond?
- ★ How do I contact a seller?
- What to do on a test drive
- How do I inspect a used bike for sale?
- What should I do if an ad doesn’t seem quite right?
- My number has been locked
- How do I check the history of a bike?
- About email and notification alert preferences
- How do I save a search?
- Saving bikes and viewing your 'Saved Bikes' list
- How do I delete a saved search or saved bike?
- Stolen Vehicles
- Buying a bike with finance remaining
- Should I purchase a BikeFacts report?
- Should I purchase a RedBook Inspection?
- Buying a written-off vehicle
- Inspections & Test Driving
- Safe buying during COVID-19
- Buying a bike interstate
- Safety tips for buyers
- I'm a Dealer, how do I sign up / create an account?
- Learner Approved Motorcycle Scheme (LAMS)
- How do I contact bikesales?
- My account is missing my ad/saved bikes, I logged-in using the Apple option
- I can’t see my ad or saved bikes in my account
- ★ Suspicious SMS from a buyer
- Safety tips for buyers
- Safety tips for sellers
- Anti-social contact from a buyer or seller
- PayProtect outside carsales network
- Scam buyers asking you to pay freight costs
- How to download the bikesales app
- Becoming a member on bikesales
- How can I change the email on my account?
- I forgot my password. What can I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How to create a strong password
I've logged in but I can't see my ads?
I’ve sold my bike. What do I need to do next?
Congratulations! You’ve sold your bike but what next? We’ve created a handy checklist to help you...Read more
What can I do if the seller doesn't respond?
You’ve seen the bike of your dreams, but the owner isn’t replying to your enquiry... what next? W...Read more
How do I contact a seller?
To protect our buyers and sellers, we do not display the phone numbers of private sellers unless...Read more
Suspicious SMS from a buyer
If you have received some suspicious SMS messages from a buyer who is pushy, yet cannot meet or ...Read more