So you’ve decided it’s time to sell your bike and want to list it for sale on Australia's most preferred automotive site. When you sell your bike on bikesales, it is listed on our site until it’s sold and the ad price is a one time, upfront payment with no ongoing costs.
To sell your bike and access our exclusive tools, you will need to create an account and become a bikesales member. bikesales offers users several different ad packages and ways to help sell your bike and you can find out more about them here.
Before you create an ad
Make sure you have the following details ready to help generate your bike ad:
- The correct make, model, and build year of your vehicle.
- A valid registration or VIN number (if applicable).
- An accurate odometer reading (if applicable).
- Good quality, clear images of your vehicle (we suggest interior and exterior shots from all angles. The more photos the better!).
Creating an ad on desktop
- Click the orange Sell my bike button to begin the ad creation process.
- First select the appropriate price range and then choose the ad package that suits your needs and click Start selling.
Disclaimer: Please note image above may not reflect current pricing
- Follow the prompts and fill in the details that are required on each page. If you make a mistake you can always go back and make changes.
- Once you have reached the end of the process, make payment and submit your ad for approval. This may take up to 2 business hours to be approved by our team.
Creating an ad on the App
- Go to the bikesales App and select the 'Sell' tab located at the bottom of your screen
- Sign into your bikesales account (if you haven’t already).
- Tap the Sell tab located at the bottom of the screen.
- Then tap Create an ad.
- You will then be re-directed to mobi and follow the prompts to finish your ad.